The advice to the public is to call NHS 111 now if they have been:
• to Wuhan or Hubei Province in China in the last 14 days (even if they do not have symptoms)
• to other parts of China, including Macau and Hong Kong, in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
• to Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Republic of Korea or Malaysia in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
• in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus.
Anyone who meets the above criteria is advised not to go to a GP surgery, community pharmacy or hospital. Instead they should call NHS 111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
If you want to receive text messages to confirm your appointments or text messages or emails to receive your test results please call into the practice and the receptionist will give you a form to consent to this being done. You only have to do this once. If you do not want to receive your test results via text message or email please ring the surgery 7 days after having your test done
Please ensure that we have 48 hours working notice to process your repeat prescription, and that you have ordered early enough to ensure that you do not run out of medication
Notice: We are now EPS for prescriptions. Please go into the pharmacy that you want to collect your prescriptions from and ask them to nominate you.
Review our service... take the Friends & Family Test
- Book and Cancel Appointments with Patient Access
- Order Repeat Prescriptions with Patient Access
- View your Medical Record with Patient Access
If you would like to use our online services please fill out the form below and bring into reception.
Extended Access Sites
One Health Care
(Site updated 19/02/2020)